2019 Fall Dance Clinic
Time & Location
About the Event
This clinic is open to students in grades K-8. Students will learn a dance routine from the RHS Irishettes Fall Performance Team, eat pizza, and be given a shirt to perform the routine during halftime at the RHS Varsity Football game that evening. Let's make some great memories!
$40 per child ($20 per additional child from the same family- Use coupon code: Sibling2020! at Checkout
Please register online by September 11th.
Walk-in registrations will be accepted but are NOT guaranteed a t-shirt.
- 4:30 PM Check-in at RHS Student Center
- 5:00 PM Clinic Begins
- 6:00 PM Dinner (pizza & beverage)
- 7:45 PM Performance Preparation
Important Parent Information:
Parent(s) will need to pay an admission fee at the stadium gate to watch the game and halftime performance...Come and cheer on the Irish!
Please come and pick-up your child immediately following the halftime performance at the gate on the north side of the field. Your dancer will be released once you arrive and their name is crossed off the list.
*If your child needs to leave prior to the field performance please make sure that the Coach is made aware of this.
This is an Independent District 196 and Irishettes Booster Club function. All profits from this event go to the Irishettes Booster Club.
- Kindergarten Ticket$40$400$0
- First Grade Ticket$40$40Sold Out
- Second Grade Ticket$40$40Sold Out
- Third Grade Ticket$40$40Sold Out
- Fourth Grade Ticket$40$40Sold Out
- Fifth Grade Ticket$40$400$0
- 6-8th Grade Ticket$40$400$0